Monday, September 17, 2018

I have hope


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, according to His great mercy, He has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

– 1 Peter 1:3

Have you ever felt like you have lost all hope?
It’s pretty devastating.
I’ve been there, and quite honestly, I felt like I wanted to die, that everything was so bad and there was no escape.
Once you lose all hope, it is a long hard road to come back.
Thank God for renewing our hope by sending us His Son.  

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...