Monday, September 24, 2018

He is


As for God, His way is perfect: the Lord’s word is flawless; He shields all who take refuge in Him.
– Psalm 18:30

There are so many song references here!
I could literally fill this page with wonderful lyrics that tell you to seek Him (wise men still do!), to lean on Him, to trust Him.
Perfect – Here in Your Presence by New Life Worship
Flawless – Flawless by Mercy Me
Shield – Amazing Grace
Refuge – Refuge by Hillsong
You don’t need to read my daily thoughts to know what a wonderful name it is, the name of Jesus (another song!).
All you have to do is reach out!
If you don’t know where to start, call me!
I will pray with you, I will pray for you, I will do whatever I need to do to show you the perfect, flawless, wonderful Lord I serve.
He is all that, and more.

Have a blessed day.
Wednesday, September 26th is See You at the Pole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...