Tuesday, March 7, 2017

I am not alone

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Continuing the thought of living loved, we basically have two choices for our lives.
Either we can live by faith or by sight.
I can come up with so many song references here, but just for today, let’s not. J
We can trust in God's abiding presence and power (remember abiding, delighting and dwelling?) or we can depend upon our own resources.
Wealth, like health, status, and reputation are all subject to decay and disappearance, one wrong turn and *poof* gone.
God is always there for us  - always!
We know we can depend upon Him, because He has been there for so many who have come before us.
Never is forever.
Forever means a lot when put in this context:  "Never will I forsake you!"

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...