Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Raise your voices

Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

More about music!
Singing is my passion, I am not always very good at it, but I sing my heart out!
Hearts full of thanks — that's what makes for good singing!
Make a joyful noise!
I relate to music. . .  find any topic and I can match it to a song. 
I listen to many genres of music, depending on my mood.
Music is food for the soul.
I have Jesus as the source of my salvation and center of my future, how can I not sing?
But as per this verse, singing is not just for me, God wants our songs to bless others.
It is our ultimate spiritual talk.
So raise your voice today and bless someone.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...