Thursday, March 9, 2017

Leaders

Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith.

I am going to do something I have never done before in this format.
I am going to talk politics.
The leaders of our country need our prayers.
Regardless of who you voted for or what party you support, we need to pray for the people in office.
We need to pray that they are great leaders and that they emphasize three things:  
1) they teach others the word of God;
2) they live as great examples for others; and
3) they have observable faith.
Obviously, our culture will not tolerate someone flat out professing Christianity in a high office role (I find that very sad), but remember that God puts each of us in positions of influence.
We have influence with our children, our friends, our work acquaintances, and our neighbors.
What kind of spiritual leadership are we showing them?
Pray for our leaders, God knows what He is doing.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...