Monday, March 27, 2017

Are you leaving a legacy?

The memory of the righteous will be a blessing, but the name of the wicked will rot.

You know it is coming . . . . song reference!
I want to leave a legacy
How will they remember me?
Did I choose to love? Did I point to You enough
To make a mark on things?
I want to leave an offering
A child of mercy and grace who
blessed your name unapologetically
 
And leave that kind of legacy
The wisdom of God is short, succinct, and sweet for those who seek to do His will.
I want my children and future grandchildren to remember me with sweet thoughts because I sought to be righteous and love the Lord with all my heart.
I refuse to live the kind of life that poisons the lives of those I touch.
I do not want to leave garbage for my descendants.
I want to leave a legacy of love and mercy, wisdom and grace.
What is your legacy?


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...