Thursday, March 30, 2017

Please don't hide

So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me His prisoner. Rather, join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God.
– 2 Timothy 1:8

In the time that the Bible was written, you could go to jail or worse for sharing the word of God.
Sadly, it is still true today, in some countries you can be tortured and even killed for your beliefs.  
Just as Paul encourages Timothy to not hide or become timid by playing it safe and politically correct all the time, we are encouraged to go forward and share what we have been given.
If you’re a Christ follower, be a Christ follower.
Shout it from the roof tops! 
Being quiet is the convenient route, but it is also the most powerless.
Do not disassociate yourself from the family of God, but allow the power of God to help you to be an active participant in sharing His good news.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...