Friday, March 10, 2017

I thank God for YOU

I thank my God every time I remember you.

Certain people are blessings, I have many in my life.
But do they know I feel that way about them?  
It doesn't matter if we visit on the phone, via text or email, or see each other face to face, there are people in my life that just get me. . .
And when they send that random message, or I run into them at the store, I try to thank God for them.
Seriously though, these people that touch our lives - do you think that is random?
It isn’t – God brings us the people we need, when we need them.
We need to let them know that they give us reasons to offer thanks to God.
Be a blessing to someone today.

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...