Thursday, March 23, 2017

Five things

You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek You; I thirst for You, my whole being longs for You, in a dry and parched land where there is no water. I have seen You in the sanctuary and beheld Your power and Your glory. Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You. I will praise You as long as I live, and in Your name I will lift up my hands. I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise You. On my bed I remember You; I think of You through the watches of the night. Because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings. I cling to You; Your right hand upholds me.
- Psalm 63:1-8

This one wraps up a few points:
Seek Him  - He has the answers.
Praise Him – He loves to hear your voice.
Thank Him – share with Him that you are thankful for His blessings.
Meditate on Him and His word – the Bible says pray without ceasing!
Acknowledge Him – after all, it is because of Him that you are given each day.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...