Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Who helps you?

For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

There are so many times that I would like someone to just do things for me, things I don’t like such as laundry and house work.
Other times too, when life crashes in and i wish i could be a child again and have someone to take care of me and protect me.
Into our confused and chaotic world, God's promise comes to us once again.
Like a loving parent with a frightened child, God reaches out and takes hold of our hand and comforts us with His precious words: "Don't be afraid. I'm here with you. I will help."
Even when He seems distant, the echo of this thought can remind us that we are never alone or forgotten.


Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...