Wednesday, February 21, 2024

we should wait

Wait for the Lord. Be strong and don’t lose hope. Wait for the Lord.

- Psalm 27:4 (NIRV)

 

Waiting is not one of my best qualities, I am not a patient person at all.
I like for things to happen in a specific way, at a set time and I really like consistency.
But, as we all learn, God has different plans. 
It takes strength to wait for the Lord.

We want answers now, but sometimes when we don’t get those answers, we find God in the delay.

God uses the wait He walks us through to build things in our soul that we won’t get any other way.

There have been a lot of things that I have prayed for, things that I didn’t get, and now I realize that God was right in not giving me everything I wanted.
In so many cases the things that I ended up with were far more valuable and precious than what I had originally wanted.

It really is better to wait on the Lord than to take things into our own hands.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...