Wednesday, February 7, 2024

I can’t, but God can

Is anything too hard for the Lord? At the appointed time I will return to you, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.

- Genesis 18:14 (NKJV)

 

I struggle a lot.

There are times where nothing I do is right, and I let down the people around me.

I fail.
There are days that I simply can’t crawl out of bed to face all the people that are disappointed in me.
I can’t, but God can. 
Sarah was 90 years old when she gave birth to Isaac. 
David killed a giant with a rock. 
Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were not burned when they were thrown into a blazing fire.
Nothing is too hard for God. 
Even when I can’t, God can. 
He is the hope that gets us through every day. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...