Friday, September 8, 2023

overcomer

For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith..

- 1 John 5:4 (NKJV)

 

There is so much dissension in the world today. 
It seems like every spoken or written word causes more hate and evil to surface. 
Things that were never meant to cause trouble are now taken out of context and completely distorted to meet the agenda of the reigning opinion  of the week. 
We really need to stop, step back and reconsider what we are doing before we destroy everything. 
We have to be overcomers of all this adversity and the only way we can do that is through faith in Jesus. 
It is often hard to hold on to our faith, but hear me when I say keep holding on – victory in Jesus is closer than you think.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...