Thursday, September 7, 2023

look here

Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore!

- Psalm 105:4 (NKJV)

 

Many things happen in life that bring us to the edge, where we think we don’t have the strength to carry on.

These things can be illness in our own body or that of a loved one, it can be a struggle with work, a challenge we face in school, the separation of family.

All these things can leave us weak, tired, and lost.

I struggle with a lot of things, some things are not even mine to struggle with, yet I do.

I stress out badly, and I know deep down that these crazy things are just that – things.

It doesn’t have to be that way, we don’t have to remain in a fragile state of feeling powerless, unsteady, and uncertain.

When we find ourselves in a place where we have exhausted all avenues, we need to turn to God.

He is our strength, our salvation, everything we need to hold us up when we are falling down.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...