Friday, September 22, 2023

right or left handed

“Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!”

- Acts 7:56 (NKJV)

 

I have to end the week on a fun note, because it was a crazy week. 
Does anyone remember a comic strip called “Family Circus”? 
It was written by Bil Keane, launched on Leap Day in 1960 and it is still running, although Bil is joined by son Jeff Keane in writing and illustrating now.

Some of my favorite “episodes” where when the strip would depict the path one of the children would take when given a small task, it was always a swirly dotted line with many stops along the way from point A to point B. 
I think we all have paths like that that we travel. 
😊 
My sister sent me this clip, published January 30, 2004 showing the mommy character with a Bible in her hands and the Dolly character speaking quite matter of factly, saying:

“That means God made the world with his left hand 'cause Jesus was sitting on his right"

Ah the wisdom of children, just makes you smile, yes?

Since I love the left-handers in my life, I will use this verse, comic and my own blog to point out that apparently God made a few perfect people, the rest he made right-handed. 😊 
(don’t attack me, it was supposed to make you smile.)

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...