Tuesday, August 18, 2020

two

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?"

- Ecclesiastes 4:9

 

Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad!

My mother and father-in-law have been married for 57 years (if I did my math correctly, and for those who know me, I do not math!) today.

They have been an amazing inspiration to me, in their marriage in the way they raised their kids, in how they treat their grandkids and pretty much everything they do.

I am so thankful to God that they are in my life, they are truly a gift, they change hearts and lives wherever they go.

I have seen them accomplish so much, I think it is because they always work together and God is the very center of their lives. 

Two humans are better than one, but when you have God there, you are unbreakable.

I love you Mom and Dad, thank you for showing us what a God centered relationship looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...