Monday, August 10, 2020

pick me!

Moses said to the Lord, “Pardon your servant, Lord. I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue.”

- Exodus 4:10

 

As you all know, I am a big fan of quotes.

Today’s quote would be “God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called!”

How true is this? 

Look at Moses, he had a horrible stutter, yet God qualified him to speak to the people and lead them out of Egypt.

Saul of Tarsus certainly was not qualified to be an evangelist, he was destroying churches!

How about David, who was a shepherd, but God chose him as king!

Listen up, you are enough, because God chose you.

What every He is leading you to do for Him, you will have the qualifications, otherwise He would not put you in that place.

God knows what He is doing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...