Tuesday, August 25, 2020

beauty


On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate.

- Psalm 145:5 (NRSV)

 

We recently returned from a trip to Iowa and South Dakota.

I love driving through the Black Hills National Forest and seeing the beauty that God created.

We had the opportunity to see a herd of buffalo, what a majestic beast they are!

We saw mountains and trees, some of the most breathtaking waterfalls and other glories of God’s creation.

How lucky we are that God gave us this earth to live on, and He painted landscapes, fiery sunrises and sunsets, beauty every where we look. 

On that adventure, everywhere I looked I could see our God.

Take a moment soon to go explore the beauty of God’s creation, whether it is in the face of a child, the peace of a sleepy kitten, or the majesty of a mountainside. 

Be still, and meditate on Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...