Monday, August 3, 2020

Early mornings

Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where He prayed.

- Mark 1:35

 

Happy Monday, everyone!

I’m writing today from the comfort of my home away from home, my mother and father-in-law’s house in Iowa.

I love it here, this is my happy place.

I love that my father-in-law, even though he is retired, still gets up early every day to spend time with his Father. 

I have learned so much from him, including the joy of having that very early in the morning time with Jesus.

A few weeks ago, I challenged my readers to wake up 15 minutes earlier to spend time with God.

How is that going for you?

I hope that it is making a difference, because it sure makes a difference for me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...