Tuesday, August 11, 2020

I didn’t know!


“This is what the Lord says, He who made the earth, the Lord who formed it and established it—the Lord is His name: ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

- Jeremiah 33:2-3

 

During each mealtime that we shared as a family when our kids were growing up we would ask a series of questions of each person at the table: how was your day, what did you learn new, what are you grateful for and why? 

Guests were not immune, they had to answer the questions too!

We felt that it was important, no matter how old we are or where we are in our lives that we learn something new every day.

God feels this way too, obviously, showing us things we do not know every single day.

When you don’t know something, you can go to Him with your questions, He will tell you things you do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...