Monday, August 17, 2020

refresh

Be still, and know that I am God

- Psalm 46:10

 

It is so very refreshing to take a vacation.

When we get back though, boy howdy! 

Ten million emails and forty thousand messages, everyone wants your attention first when you get back.

Don’t have to rush back after a vacation without purposely making time each day with God.

You can spare ten minutes to just breathe, and let His presence fill you with His peace.

I feel like I will take a lot of “ten minutes” today while I am catching up, and that is ok, it just takes a moment to be still and know that He is with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...