Friday, August 14, 2020

it’s so dark

The Word gave life to everything that was created, and His life brought light to everyone. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it.

- John 1:4-5

 

Are you afraid of the dark?

I admit that I am a little nervous in darkness, I have some sort of light in every room in the house and I leave some small light on when I stay in a hotel. 

It doesn’t matter how dim it is, I need something to break the darkness.

Mostly it helps me to orient myself if I wake up at night, without some light to show where I am, I get lost quickly.

Have you noticed in the Bible that sin is a darkness of sorts?

When we fall into sin, we reject the light of truth and we don’t see where we are going and we quickly get lost.

The darkness overwhelms us.

His word brings us back to the light, opens our hearts to Him again.

If you ae struggling with darkness, let me know, I’ll help you find a light for your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...