Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Happy Christmas Eve

 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”). When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.
- Matthew 2:22-25
Happy Christmas Eve.
My wish is that my family and friends are safe and warm and happy.
I hope all your dreams come true. 
I hope you are as blessed as I am. 
And I pray that you don’t forget the reason we celebrate, the birth of our savior is a really big deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...