Wednesday, December 11, 2019

treasure


For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
- Luke 12:34

We all have things that we treasure.
For me, I guess it would be my cats.
I really love cats, I feel like they are little angels with fur.
But where is my heart?
Well, I have a heart for cats, I want to protect and love each one of them.
But my real treasure, the one that I cannot face the day without is Jesus.
Cats are finicky, they will ignore you because they can.
Jesus, well He will never leave your side.
He loves you so much that He spread out His arms and died.
That is a treasure I will keep forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...