Friday, December 27, 2019

where is God?


Rise up, O God, and defend your cause; remember how fools mock you all day long.
- Psalm 74:22

I have seen and heard many people questioning God, His existence, His presence, everything about Him.
I see people asking where He was in the middle of their pain, their tragedy.
People abandon God when they feel like He doesn’t answer them.
People claim to be agnostic or atheist, yet they blame my God when terrible things happen.
It is not God.
God is real.
So is the devil.
Very, very real.
And even the devil believes in God.
You see, when you or someone you love is in pain, or a disaster rains down on your family, it isn’t God “allowing” it to happen.
It is the devil worming his way into your life, filling you with hate, anger, hurt, despair and darkness.
Jesus is the light of the world, and even in the darkness we all need the light.
No matter your pain, no matter how long you have denied Him, I personally promise you that if you turn to Him now, things will change.
They might not change today, tomorrow or even next week, but I promise you, turning to God today will change things for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...