Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas thanks

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
- Isaiah 9:6
Today I hope all my family, friends and readers take a moment to give thanks.
Not thank you for the gifts from people, but thank you to God for the Ultimate Gift.
When the wrapping paper is all shredded and the toys and games and stuff has lost their excitement, the Gift of Jesus remains.
Find a quiet moment to give thanks to God. 
Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...