Thursday, December 12, 2019

He did what?


Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.  But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
- 1 Timothy 1:15-17

I am not sure what to say here.
This verse jumped out at me on every search I did, so God needs someone to hear it. I trust that Jesus came to save us.
All of us.
Even the worst of sinners – that’s got to be me.
Jesus loves me enough to patiently wait for me to run to Him.
I don’t know why I would wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...