Monday, September 23, 2019

why?


The Lord directs our steps, so why try to understand everything along the way?
- Proverbs 20:24

To say that the last seven weeks have been a challenge for me would be the understatement of the year.
Absolutely nothing went the way I had planned!
Of course, MY plans are human plans, and not necessarily what God had planned.
I admit that there have been multiple occasions when I have asked “why”.
I don’t understand why I broke my leg on day one of vacation (yes, I know how it happened, but why? )
God directs us to see things more from His perspective, to try and view the world through His eyes.
Why waste time trying to understand everything and being upset about it?
Let’s just let God lead us, and know that Father really does know best!
(points if you get the old TV show reference!)

Wednesday, September 25th is See You at the Pole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...