Tuesday, September 10, 2019

i'm trying to be still


Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.
- Psalm 46:10

This broken leg stuff is for the birds!
I am a relatively active person, meaning I am involved in a lot of stuff.
Between my responsibilities at work, church and the non-profit groups I work with, I am on the go probably 18 hours per day.
And then, poof – broken leg.
Forced rest, no weight bearing.
OK, God – I think you are telling me to slow down.
I have a little more down time now, I’m trying to spend it with God.
I know He is talking to me - maybe I need to be still, and listen to Him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...