Tuesday, September 24, 2019

trouble


For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.
- 2 Corinthians 4:17-18

When serious problems come your way, where do you turn?
Do you worry and freak out, complain and just be negative and miserable?
OR
Do you lean on God, knowing that He is there for you, that this too shall pass?
Each time we face new challenges, it is up to us if we are going to waste time and energy on the things that today seem monumental, but tomorrow will be small.
So many times I have felt like I am climbing mountains on Monday, to look back Friday and realize that it wasn’t that bad.

Tomorrow is See You at the Pole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...