Wednesday, September 18, 2019

are you humble?


Finally, all of you should be of one mind. Sympathize with each other. Love each other as brothers and sisters. Be tenderhearted, and keep a humble attitude.
- 1 Peter 3:8

Recently I learned a lot about being humble.
I feel like I have always been the one with the “shoulder to cry on”, and I know that I hurt when my friends hurt.
But this humble thing?
I thought I was humble.
I found out differently last week.
So let me just say that I am not as good at some things as I thought I was, and I’ve been knocked down a notch or two.
And I am ok with that, I consider it my lesson in humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...