Friday, December 14, 2018

pretty cool things


Surely His salvation is near to those who fear Him so our land will be filled with His glory. Unfailing love and truth have met together. Righteousness and peace have kissed! Truth springs up from the earth, and righteousness smiles down from heaven.
- Psalm 85:9-11

All week I have had song references.
This verse today gives me so many song references I can’t possible list them all!
What song do you think about upon reading these words?
The way I see it, God is so amazing that He is my all in all (song reference hint!)
Unfailing love, truth, righteousness and peace.
Isn’t it amazing that all those things can be ours, if we just let God in?
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...