Monday, December 3, 2018

jelly of the month club?


But when the right time came, the time God decided on, He sent his Son, born of a woman, born as a Jew, to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law so that He could adopt us as His very own sons.
- Galatians 4:4-5

It’s December, ya’all, and it is a mere 23 days until Christmas!
Have you ever received a gift that was so much more than a gift?
I’m not talking “jelly of the month club” gifts, I am talking about a gift that really keeps on giving.
Adoption is a wonderful thing, bringing families together, creating new families, adoption is a gift from God.
I was adopted and I am blessed to know my biological parents and my adoptive parents, and I am thankful for both, my adoption was not only a gift to me, but to all of my parents as well.
With the gift that God sent, the gift of His Son, we are given everlasting life, we are adopted into His family and we are His children.
When I think of that gift, I really don’t need anything else for Christmas.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...