Thursday, December 20, 2018

the voice


A voice of one calling: “In the wilderness prepare the way for the Lord; make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain. And the glory of the Lord will be revealed, and all people will see it together. For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”
– Isaiah 40:3-5 

Jesus is coming!!
I believe that we could have every Christmas song as a song reference today, from Go Tell It On The Mountain, Joy To The World, Oh Come All Ye Faithful, to Away in A Manger, Silent Night and What Child Is This, every song tells us that the Christ Child is coming.  
The prophets foretold His birth.
The angels announced that this Child was born.  
God sent us His Son to reveal His glory, to save us from sin and to show us His love.
Do you hear His voice?  
Have a blessed day!
Please note:
I will be on vacation December 24 – January 6th.
During that time, I will not be sending a daily bread email, but you can follow my daily bread posts on Facebook or on my blog.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...