Wednesday, December 19, 2018

worth the wait


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

I am completely exhausted.
I didn’t even wait until the last minute this year, still I have so much going on.
I am barely sleeping, between work and getting things lined up to be ready for Christmas next week!
It will be worth it.
Over 2,000 years ago, the world waited for the birth of the King.
Today, we wait for His return.
It will be worth it.
Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...