Friday, October 12, 2018

what should I do??


If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
—James 1:5

This week I asked my pastor a question.
He did not give me an answer, or impart wisdom on me, but instead he said that I should talk it over with God.
Did you know that there is comfort and answers to everything in the Bible?
You just have to look, and if you are lost, call on Jesus.
(oh! Song reference!)
 I'm so very ordinary, nothing special on my own.
Oh, I have never walked on water,
And I have never calmed a storm.
Sometimes I'm hiding away from the madness around me
Like a child who's afraid of the dark
But when I call on Jesus,
All things are possible
I can mount on wings like eagles' and soar
When I call on Jesus,
Mountains are gonna fall
'Cause He'll move heaven and earth to come rescue me when I call
Weary brother, broken daughter,
Widowed, widowed lover, you're not alone
If you're tired and scared of the madness around you
If you can't find the strength to carry on
But when I call on Jesus,
All things are possible
I can mount on wings like eagles' and soar
When I call on Jesus,
Mountains are gonna fall
'Cause He'll move heaven and earth to come rescue me when I call
Call Him in the morning, in the afternoon time
Late in the evening He'll be there
When your heart is broken,
And you feel discouraged,
You can just remember that He said
He'll be there
He will give you what you need.
In case you need it, the Bible has a “phone book” and here it is:

Problem
Call:
When in sorrow
When men fail you
When you have sinned
When you worry
When you are in danger
When God seems far away
When your faith needs stirring
When you are lonely and fearful
When you grow bitter and critical
When you feel down and out
When you want peace and rest
When the world seems bigger than God
When you want Christian assurance
When you leave home for labor or travel
When your prayers grow narrow or selfish
When you want courage for a task
When you think of investments and returns
If you are depressed
If your pocketbook is empty
If you are losing confidence in people
If people seem unkind
If discouraged about your work
If self pride/greatness takes hold
If you want to be fruitful
For understanding of Christianity
For a great invention/opportunity
For how to get along with fellow men
For Paul’s secret to happiness

ALTERNATE NUMBERS:

For dealing with fear
For security
For assurance
For reassurance

PLEASE NOTE:
Emergency numbers may be dialed direct.
No operator assistance is necessary.
All lines to Heaven are open 24 hours a day!

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...