Thursday, October 4, 2018

acceptance

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.

It is really easy to find fault in others.
The way they dress, the way they speak, the way they live their lives.
Question for you: when you are finding fault in your neighbor or co-worker, are you may be checking yourself at the same time?
I am very guilty of this, I am especially quick to judge other people on their driving ability and then I find myself committing the same atrocities for which I was angry at someone else.
And then I am ashamed, ashamed of my anger, ashamed of my words and thoughts.
Aren’t we lucky, that we are accepted for exactly what we are?
Song reference!!
I'm forgiven because You were forsaken,
I'm accepted, You were condemned.
I am alive and well, Your sprit is within me,
Because You died and rose again.
Amazing love,
How can it be?
That You, my King would die for me?
Amazing love,
I know it's true.
It's my joy to honor You,
In all I do, I honor You.
We are accepted, to bring Him glory.
What more could we ask for?

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...