Monday, October 29, 2018

sickness & healing


Indeed he was ill, and almost died. But God had mercy on him, and not on him only but also on me, to spare me sorrow upon sorrow.
- Philippians 2:27

First, I apologize for missing all of last week. 
I started getting sick on the 16th or 17th and by the 21st I was down in bed can’t even move kind of sick.
OK, I may not have been so ill that I almost died, no matter what I thought at the time.
God did have mercy on me though, because He gave me the much-needed rest to allow my body to heal.
We are SO LUCKY to have a God who heals: Jehovah-Rapha.
I’ve been on the mend and back to reality for a few days now, but I will still rely on my God to provide all my needs (Jehovah-Jireh).

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...