Wednesday, October 3, 2018

is it good or bad?


This is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ.

I believe that we learn at a pretty young age what is “good” and “bad”.
Things that hurt us or taste icky are “bad”.
Things that make us happy are “good”
Pretty simple, right?
Not always. 
I mean, apples are “good” right?
But, yet, the apple that the serpent gave to Eve was oh so not good.
We need to be able to recognize when what appears to be good is actually bad in disguise.
God can help you do that. 
Once you place your trust (didn’t we just talk about this?) in God, who is faithful and true, He will show us the good.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...