Friday, May 3, 2024

this I know

Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; He will neither fail you nor abandon you.

- Deuteronomy 31:8 (NLT)

 

These words, do not be afraid or discouraged, how many times have you heard them?
How many times have you taken them to heart? 
Something interesting popped up on my FaceBook feed the other day: 
If I die tomorrow, I’ll be with the Lord.
If I live tomorrow, the Lord will be with me. 

Either way, I belong to Him.
And I can never thank Him enough for staying by my side through thick and thin. 

How many times have we heard “do not be afraid” and known in our hearts that we are not alone, that God is always with us?

We don’t have to fear.
We don’t have to be discouraged. 
He will never fail us. 
He will never leave us alone. 

This is a promise God made to His people long ago, and He won’t let us down.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...