Thursday, May 9, 2024

live wise

Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.

- Ephesians 5:15-17 (NIV)

 

This verse is a great vision for time management.

Think for a moment about something that you have always wanted to do, see, or own.
How often does that thing get put aside because of time, money or responsibilities?

I remember being told when I learned that I was pregnant (so many years ago!) that I should have waited until we could afford to have a child.

I remember when we moved here, being told that we should not have moved because it was too expensive.

But if I would have waited to have children, I would not be a proud mom of three awesome kids.

If I would not have moved, I would have missed out on meeting some incredible people and making my life so much better.

Expect opportunities to happen and order your life in such a way that you are prepared for those opportunities WHEN they happen.

Take a chance on things that you would normally shy away from, you might be pleasantly surprised with the results.

It would be a shame to have doors opening to you without being prepared to walk through them.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...