Wednesday, May 1, 2024

protection

But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

- 2 Thessalonians 3:3 (NIV)

 

Protection is something that we all seek.
Animal mothers protect their young from predators and other dangers. 
Human parents protect their children from injury and mistakes. 
Officers of the law protect us from people that intend to harm us. 
I’ve often heard miracle stories of God sending angels to protect His children in dire situations.
I have no idea if God really sends angels, I have had some personal experiences, where I believe that He did.
Lauren Daigle is one of my favorite Christian artists, and in 2018 she released “Rescue”, here are some of the lyrics:
You are not hidden

There's never been a moment

You were forgotten

You are not hopeless

Though you have been broken

Your innocence stolen

I hear you whisper underneath your breath

I hear your SOS, your SOS

I will send out an army to find you

In the middle of the darkest night

It's true, I will rescue you

There is no distance

That cannot be covered

Over and over

You're not defenseless

I'll be your shelter

I'll be your armor

I hear you whisper underneath your breath

I hear your SOS, your SOS

I will send out an army to find you

In the middle of the darkest night

It's true, I will rescue you

I will never stop marching to reach you

In the middle of the hardest fight

It's true, I will rescue you

I hear the whisper underneath your breath

I hear you whisper, you have nothing left

I will send out an army to find you

In the middle of the darkest night

It's true, I will rescue you

I will never stop marching to reach you

In the middle of the hardest fight

It's true, I will rescue you

Oh, I will rescue you

The thought of always being protected, seen, loved is a thought that I truly cherish.
God loves me enough that he protects me. 
And He loves you that much too. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

Daily Inspiration from the Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...