Wednesday, August 31, 2022

my tears

You have kept a record of my wanderings. Put my tears in your bottle. They are already in your book.

- Psalm 56:8 (NOG)

 

This is a new translation for me, Names of God Bible (NOG), but I liked the way the verse is translated in this version.

I know that I have cried a hundred thousand tears over my life thus far and I sure there will be a hundred thousand more while I finish this journey.

So many times we wander the paths we are on, our hearts crying out.

It is reassuring to know that we do not mourn alone, that God sees our pain and He comforts us.

We may be sad, we may cry, just know that our Father in Heaven does not ignore us, but He is holding us up through our storms.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...