Tuesday, August 16, 2022

here’s to new beginnings!

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

- Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

 

Greetings!

There is nothing like a new beginning, right?

My amazing husband and I just returned from two glorious weeks of vacation, we spent time with family and friends, and we rode our motorcycles in some of God’s most beautiful creations. 

Today we return to our every day lives.

After ten years in the same role in corporate America, today I officially start a new job and a new adventure.

Am I scared?

Absolutely!  I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t terrified!

I have waited a long time to start something new, I even looked outside of the company I have been with for the last 19 ½ years.

I would get through sometimes three rounds of interviews only to be told that the hiring managers had chosen someone else.

It was heartbreaking, I felt like I would never be able to change my circumstances.

We often feel trapped in situations, but God really does have a plan, we just need to learn to trust His faithfulness. 
He will deliver us and bless us.
We have hope and a bright future because of His faithfulness and our trust in His son Jesus. 

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...