Tuesday, August 30, 2022

not abandoned

For no one is abandoned by the Lord forever. Though He brings grief, He also shows compassion because of the greatness of His unfailing love.

- Lamentations 3:31-32

 

Many times we feel alone.

Personally I have walked that road often, where I felt no one was with me, no one understood, and I had been abandoned by everyone.

My sadness can become overwhelming sometimes and there are many things that trigger the crushing emotions that can paralyze my mind and body.

Some days even getting out of bed is a challenge.

I believe that I am not the only one that feels this way.

It is difficult to remember this, but we are not on our own out here.

We have a huge network of support in our Father, all we have to do is open His word.

We are going to have pain, “Though sorrow may last for the night, joy comes with the morning” but there is healing in the Lord.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...