Monday, August 22, 2022

earn your keep

Lazy people want much but get little, but those who work hard will prosper.

- Proverbs 13:4 (NLT)

 

It’s a funny thing really, that most people work very hard to get what they want, yet others sit around waiting for it to land in their lap.

Pretty much everyone wants the best of everything, but very few are willing to work for it.

There are those that think they are entitled to receive it all without lifting a finger.

I feel sorry for the people who will never understand the satisfaction of seeing a job completed or well done.

It’s very sad when someone thinks that they deserve a reward for having done nothing.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...