Thursday, February 17, 2022

talk about love

This is love: not that we loved God but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

- 1 John 4:10

 

It is still Valentine’s week, so let’s talk about love.

God loves us.

Regardless of what we want to believe, no matter if we chose to accept Him or His grace, God loves us.

As a parent there are days that I am not sure I love my kids (I’m kidding, kids) (sort of) (ok, yeah kidding) much less to love them no matter what.

He didn’t just sacrifice for us, He sacrificed for everyone – every single human being.

God loves us and He wants us to love Him back, to share His love with others who don’t know about Him.

I hope that you feel as loved as I know that you are.

 

#dailybreadbykitty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1167248103736801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...