Tuesday, April 9, 2019

You can choose your friends but you are stuck with family!


Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.
- Mark 3:35

Family . . . there are some crazy dynamics out there.
Families are supposed to be close, loving and supporting of one another, even in bad times.
I am so blessed to have an awesome family that supports me.
Let’s be honest, that does not always happen.
Some families do not have healthy relationships, and it is toxic being around them, and that’s when we have to lean on our other family, I’ve heard the word merge “framily”
Being in God’s family means unconditional love and support, even when we don’t agree with what you are doing.
Come to God’s family, I’ll be there for you.
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...