Thursday, April 4, 2019

daddies


By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.
- Proverbs 24:3-4

I googled a verse to use to celebrate a dad’s birthday, and this verse, while it does not directly say anything about a dad, it does reflect what a dad does.
Dads should impart wisdom, understanding and knowledge. 
Although my daddy went to Heaven when I was young, I cherish wonderful memories.
My daddy was smart, maybe not so understanding (grin) but he absolutely would share his knowledge with you – whether you asked for it or not!!!
The house he built is not a physical structure, but it is my heart, and through wisdom, understanding and knowledge my heart is filled with treasure.
Our Heavenly Father has built us a beautiful house as well, filled with many rooms, many treasures - and He is waiting for us to come to Him.  
I am a day late, but happy 92nd birthday in Heaven, Daddy  - save a place for me at the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...