Tuesday, November 27, 2018

presence

Let us come into His presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to Him with songs of praise!
- Psalm 95:2

This is a really powerful verse!
We are allowed, encouraged and welcomed into the presence of the King!
We can take everything, every little thing to our Father and He will listen.
He is a wonderful Daddy, we can crawl into His lap and be comforted . . .
Here in Your Presence
Found in Your hands, fullness of joy
Every fear suddenly wiped away here in Your presence
All of my gains now fade away
Every crown no longer on display, here in Your presence
Heaven is trembling in awe of Your wonders
The kings and their kingdom are standing amazed
Here in Your presence, we are undone
Here in Your presence, Heaven and Earth become one
Here in Your presence, all things are new
Here in Your presence, everything bows before You
Wonderful, beautiful, glorious, matchless in every way
Wonderful, beautiful, glorious, matchless in every way
Today I am thankful for His presence in my life, because I would not have my life without Him.
Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts, but please also be respectful.

peace

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be a...